Talent Acquisition Specialist (APAC)
Our IT Recruitment firm was born in Sydney in 2011 and we now also have experienced teams in Melbourne and Brisbane. Our diverse clients range from ASX Top 50 organisations to the tech industry’s most promising digital start-ups and now, a newly established business unit dedicated to supporting emerging Vendors coming out of the US and EMEA markets.
Working as part of our growing delivery team in Melbourne, this position provides a clear path to a dedicated client facing and recruitment consulting role. We provide a structured training programme to support this, along with the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced industry leaders.
We understand that for you to grow and be successful, it is integral to be surrounded and supported by inspirational management and colleagues. Hiring the best talent in the business is our biggest focus, and our team is considered family, where all interactions are based on a level of trust and camaraderie.
This role will see you initially supporting our GM Emerging Technologies, identifying and networking with the brightest IT Sales, Presales and Professional Services talent in Australian and Asia.
what will you do?
This will include but not limited to:
- Pro-active candidate sourcing activities for new assignments and pre-qualify suitable individuals
- Active use of our CRM system, including reporting on critical candidate and client interactions as well as strategically building talent pools for future speed to market value.
- Interviewing and assessment of an array of revenue generating individuals including those with technical abilities
- Preparation and formatting of CVs specific to the client and requirements
- Building and managing external advertising campaigns.
what are we looking for?
- 12 months experience working in a professional recruitment environment, ideally in the information technology market
- Preferred exposure to and understanding of Data and Analytics, Cybersecurity and Fintech or Martech fields
- A high achiever with natural curiosity for how modern-day technology impacts business
- Diligent, process driven manner with a creative flair
- Someone who is can is calm, composed yet confident holding conversations in both one-to-one and group settings
- Able to demonstrate good listening skills