Senior Consultant (Project Services)
Technology People Group is a well-established specialist IT recruitment firm, with a national presence, with Head Office in Sydney CBD. Our diverse clients range from ASX Top 50 organisations to the tech industry’s most promising digital start-ups.
Our vision is simple – to set new standards in search for digital talent, and we continue to evolve alongside the technology industry to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients’ success.
At the heart of realising this vision, is our people. Our most important asset.
Hiring the best talent in the business is our biggest focus, and our team is considered family, where all interactions are based on a level of trust and camaraderie.
As part of our clear growth aspirations, we are seeking an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team. Someone who is considered a specialist within the Project Services market.
This is an opportunity to truly build your own practice, with new and existing clients, and the support of a mature research/delivery and leadership team to ensure your success.
Senior Consultants are responsible for driving a culture and foundation built on regular business development, continually seeking out and securing new business opportunities, and managing relationships for key customers of the business.
what will you do?
development of new client opportunities and existing accounts
Take a proactive approach to business development within both new and existing clients, targeting acquisition of new business opportunities and leverage of services.
You will focus on end to end recruitment delivery for permanent opportunities, whilst growing a contractor base supported by our mature delivery team.
what are we looking for?
- A proven track record as a high achiever, consistent in New Business billing activity.
- Extensive understanding and capability of the end to end recruitment processes.
- Strong business development skills: can demonstrate where you have actively targeted and secured new business opportunities.
- Prior experience working across Project Services and able to demonstrate your knowledge.
- A strong network of customers and contacts.
- Experienced in mentoring junior consultants.
- Experience in responding to tenders, and presenting to customers on business capability; specifically, technology-related solutions and capability.
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Break out area – ping pong table & Pool table
- Downstairs Gym
- Personal Training space
- Great courtyard area for lunch
our employee benefits
- The “My Wellness Partnership” with a health practitioner (great discounts across physio, pilates, exercise therapy and prescription, massage to name a few).
- Salary sacrifice (laptop, mobile, superannuation, anything else otherwise deductible)
- Gym membership subsidy (the gym is just downstairs from our office…)
- Weekly group fitness classes run by a Personal Trainer
- Phone bill subsidy
- Anniversary gifts
- Birthday – DAY OFF!
- Team performance incentives
- Full stack of mobile technology
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Values Recognition Programme
- Professional development plan