Principal Consultant – Sydney
This is the chance to truly build your own practice, within your area of technology specialisation, with the support of a mature research/delivery and leadership team to ensure your success.
Principal Consultants are responsible for driving a culture and foundation built on regular business development, continually seeking out and securing new business opportunities, and managing relationships for key customers of the business. They oversee core technical components of client engagement and oversight of delivery quality and execution.
Principal Consultants form part of the senior leadership team and are a significant contributor to the overall success of the business.
what will you do?
development of new client opportunities
Take a proactive approach to business development within both new and existing clients, targeting acquisition of new business opportunities and leverage of services.
management of existing client accounts and key contacts
Take a proactive approach to business development activity within existing client accounts, requiring regular meetings with existing contacts.
contractor care & management
Accountable for front line engagement with all contractors or consultants working for the company whom are actively working within accounts managed by you and / or those of capability and skills that fall within your specialist market and key area of responsibility. This should include regular meetings to keep abreast of new business opportunities and the general satisfaction of the individual performing the services.
As the primary client contact, you will provide oversight to all delivery activity for roles within those accounts managed by you and / or those of capability that falls within the your specialist market and responsibility. This includes responsibility for the quality of service and client satisfaction.
what are we looking for?
- A proven track record as a high achiever, consistent in New Business billing activity
- Extensive understanding of the end to end recruitment processes, and best practice sourcing principles
- Strong business development skills; can demonstrate where you have actively targeted and secured new business opportunities
- Prior experience working across specialist (vertical) markets, and able to demonstrate your knowledge
- A strong network of customers and contacts, preferably of a senior nature
- Experienced in mentoring junior consultants and rookies
- An appreciation for profit and loss (P&L’s)
- Extensive experience in responding to tenders, and presenting to customers on business capability; specifically, technology related solutions and capability
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Break out area – ping pong table & Pool table
- Downstairs Gym
- Personal Training space
- Great courtyard area for lunch
our employee benefits
- The “My Wellness Partnership” with a health practitioner (great discounts across physio, pilates, exercise therapy and prescription, massage to name a few).
- Salary sacrifice (laptop, mobile, superannuation, anything else otherwise deductible)
- Gym membership subsidy (the gym is just downstairs from our office…)
- Weekly group fitness classes run by a Personal Trainer
- Phone bill subsidy
- Anniversary gifts
- Birthday – DAY OFF!
- Team performance incentives
- Full stack of mobile technology
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Values Recognition Programme
- Professional development plan