After consistent success servicing our loyal Victorian customers from our Sydney operations for the past 8 years, the time has come for us to develop a physical presence in Victoria.
We understand that for you to grow and be successful, it is integral to be surrounded and supported by inspirational management and colleagues. Hiring the best talent in the business is our biggest focus, and our team is considered family, where all interactions are based on a level of trust and camaraderie.
As part of our clear growth aspirations, we are seeking experienced I.T. recruiters with an entrepreneurial flare. Ambitious individuals who want the chance to truly build something worthwhile and watch it grow.
You will be joining an environment where new ideas are not only listened to, but encouraged, and will have the opportunity to build a culture to be proud off.
There is no hierarchy in this business. You will be working closely with our Director of Growth in our Melbourne operations, and have the chance to learn from one of the best in our industry.
what will you do?
Development of New Client Opportunities
Take a proactive approach to business development within both new and existing clients, targeting acquisition of new business opportunities and leverage of services.
Management of Existing Client Accounts and Key Contacts
Take a proactive approach to business development activity within existing client accounts, requiring regular meetings with existing contacts.
As the primary client contact, you will provide oversight to all delivery activity for roles within those accounts managed by you and / or those of capability that falls within your specialist market and responsibility. This includes responsibility for the quality of service and client satisfaction.
what are we looking for?
- A proven track record as a high achiever, consistent in New Business billing activity
- Experience running a permanent desk and able to demonstrate experience and success; including clients, markets & technology
- Extensive understanding of the end to end recruitment processes, and best practice sourcing principles
- Strong business development skills; can demonstrate where you have actively targeted and secured new business opportunities
- A strong network of customers and contacts within the technology market, preferably of a senior nature
- A strong network of customers and contacts
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Break out area – ping pong table & Pool table
- Downstairs Gym
- Personal Training space
- Great courtyard area for lunch
our employee benefits
- The “My Wellness Partnership” with a health practitioner (great discounts across physio, pilates, exercise therapy and prescription, massage to name a few).
- Salary sacrifice (laptop, mobile, superannuation, anything else otherwise deductible)
- Gym membership subsidy (the gym is just downstairs from our office…)
- Weekly group fitness classes run by a Personal Trainer
- Phone bill subsidy
- Anniversary gifts
- Birthday – DAY OFF!
- Team performance incentives
- Full stack of mobile technology
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Values Recognition Programme
- Professional development plan