Operations Manager / Office Manager
This is an excellent and rare opportunity for you utilise both your marketing and operational management skills by joining our ever-growing IT specialist recruitment & boutique consultancy business.
The Operations Manager supports the day to day business operations with responsibility for all general business activity supporting the Sales Team, Company Directors and the Financial Controller, along with responsibilities across Brand, Marketing and Events.
The role is seen as a key member of the business operations leadership team. Often required to participate in senior management discussions, the role requires both care and confidentiality when exposed to sensitive information supporting the business, its directors and staff.
what will you do?
contractor care & management
- Owning Contractor Care Program
- Owning Contractor Feedback Process
brand, marketing & event
- Execute on Corporate Brand Strategy
- Support on Social Media Platforms and Campaigns
- Owner of Corporate Entertainment Calendar (Client events)
- Executing on marketing activities related to contractors/clients
executive support & general office management
- Support the Directors in day to day activities, ranging from general administration to fundamental activities that maintain the integrity and quality of the business operations with both and internal and external lens
internal systems and processes
- First point of call for all systems related enquiries, whether that be issues escalation, rolling out of new features, and the set-up of new users
- Oversee continuous improvement within the business, including opportunities to refine or replace manual processes with technology.
what are we looking for?
The Operations Manager should have a broad range of skills and experience incorporating;
- Experience working within a services provider OR recruitment agency, overseeing contractor engagements, service and retention
- Experience in brand & marketing
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the appropriate process and procedures necessary to ensure successful outcomes.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Ability and maturity to set and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise in MS Office.
Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Break out area – ping pong table & Pool table
- Downstairs Gym
- Personal Training space
- Great courtyard area for lunch
our employee benefits
- The “My Wellness Partnership” with a health practitioner (great discounts across physio, pilates, exercise therapy and prescription, massage to name a few).
- Salary sacrifice (laptop, mobile, superannuation, anything else otherwise deductible)
- Gym membership subsidy (the gym is just downstairs from our office…)
- Weekly group fitness classes run by a Personal Trainer
- Phone bill subsidy
- Anniversary gifts
- Birthday – DAY OFF!
- Team performance incentives
- Full stack of mobile technology
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Values Recognition Programme
- Professional development plan