After consistent success servicing our loyal Victorian customers from our Sydney operations for the past 8 years, the time has come for us to develop a physical presence in Victoria.
We understand that for you to grow and be successful, it is integral to be surrounded and supported by inspirational management and colleagues. Hiring the best talent in the business is our biggest focus, and our team is considered family, where all interactions are based on a level of trust and camaraderie.
As part of our clear growth aspirations, we are seeking an experienced General Manager, with an entrepreneurial flare. An ambitious individual who wants the chance to truly build something worthwhile and watch it grow.
This role will manage our existing clients and establish new business, focusing on growing these existing accounts and support development of new opportunities. Whilst managing multiple accounts and senior relationships, you will also mentor more junior members of the business and play an active role in growing the internal operations.
You will be joining an environment where new ideas are not only listened to, but encouraged, and will have the opportunity to build a culture to be proud off.
There is no hierarchy in this business. You will be working closely with our Director of Growth in our Melbourne operations, and have the chance to learn from one of the best in our industry.
The General Manager forms part of the senior leadership team and will be a significant contributor to the overall success of the business.
what will you do?
Working in partnership with the Group Directors to identify demand for services in key accounts. Key focus on business development and client engagement, understanding demand and explaining how Technology People as a business can assist.
Actively looking to grow our customer base, targeting and supporting new customer opportunities.
Coaching and Personal Development
Taking an active interest in the development of others, supporting our Consultants to develop their skills and coach on best practice process and engagement.
what are we looking for?
- A proven track record as a high achiever, consistent in New Business billing activity.
- Strong Business Development and Relationship Management focus: can demonstrate where you have actively targeted and secured new business opportunities.
- Able to demonstrate experience and ongoing success; including knowledge of local customers, technology vendors and solutions providers.
- Drive, determination and keen interest in Building business value.
- Extensive understanding of the end to end recruitment processes, and best practice sourcing principles.
- A strong network of customers and contacts, preferably of a senior nature.
- An appreciation for profit and loss (P&L’s).
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Break out area – ping pong table & Pool table
- Downstairs Gym
- Personal Training space
- Great courtyard area for lunch
our employee benefits
- The “My Wellness Partnership” with a health practitioner (great discounts across physio, pilates, exercise therapy and prescription, massage to name a few).
- Salary sacrifice (laptop, mobile, superannuation, anything else otherwise deductible)
- Gym membership subsidy (the gym is just downstairs from our office…)
- Weekly group fitness classes run by a Personal Trainer
- Phone bill subsidy
- Anniversary gifts
- Birthday – DAY OFF!
- Team performance incentives
- Full stack of mobile technology
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Values Recognition Programme
- Professional development plan