COME JOIN US!
After consistent success servicing our loyal Queensland customers from our Sydney Operations for the past 8 years, the time has come for us to develop a physical presence in Queensland.
We understand that for you to grow and be successful, it is integral to be surrounded and supported by inspirational management and colleagues. Hiring the best talent in the business is our biggest focus, and our team is considered family, where all interactions are based on a level of trust and camaraderie.
As part of our clear growth aspirations, we are seeking experienced I.T. Delivery Managers to work closely alongside our clients securing the best talent in QLD. Ambitious individuals who want the chance to truly build something worthwhile and watch it grow.
You will be joining an environment where new ideas are not only listened to, but encouraged, and will have the opportunity to build a culture to be proud of.
There is no hierarchy in this business. You will be working closely with the Managing Director of our Brisbane Operations, and have the chance to learn from one of the best in our industry.
what will you do?
Management of the full candidate lifecycle, including but not limited to:
- Pro-active candidate calling activity to resource new roles and pre-qualify suitable candidates
- Face to face interviewing
- Preparation and formatting of CVs specific to the client and requirements
- Managing External Advertising campaigns
- Active use of our CRM system, including making notes, skilling candidates, and generally keeping the system up to date with information supporting candidate’s availability, experience, rates and expectations
- Client engagement when required
what are we looking for?
- An experienced Delivery Manager, with 5+ years commercial experience working in a professional recruitment environment, ideally in the information technology market
- Strong candidate network within information technology
- A high achiever with a strong quality focus
- A diligent manner and attention to detail when completing tasks
- Able to demonstrate good listening skills, with ability to retain information and take direction
- Able to demonstrate good verbal and written communications skills
- Able to operate in a confident and effective manner when dealing with key stakeholders
- A good level of experience (or training) in the use of customer management software (commonly known as CRM) to track and administer business activity (preferred)