Initially working as part of our successful delivery team in Sydney, this role provides a clear career path to become a successful Recruitment Consultant.
We provide a structured training programme to support this, along with the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business.
As a result of our strong quality focus, we have long-standing relationships with some of the biggest businesses in Australia.
This is the chance to join a fun, dynamic, supportive team, and play a key role in our success!
We understand that for you to grow and be successful, it is integral to be surrounded and supported by inspirational management and colleagues.
Hiring the best talent in the business is our biggest focus, and our team is considered family, where all interactions are based on a level of trust and camaraderie.
This role will see you supporting our Senior Consultants, identifying and networking with the brightest IT talent in the Australian market.
what will you do?
This will include but not limited to:
- Pro-active candidate calling activity to resource new roles and pre-qualify suitable candidates
- Active use of our CRM system, including making notes, skilling candidates, and generally keeping the system up to date with information supporting candidate’s availability, experience, rates and expectations
- Face to face interviewing
- Preparation and formatting of CVs specific to the client and requirements
- Managing External Advertising campaigns
what are we looking for?
- Minimum 6 months commercial experience working in a professional recruitment environment, ideally in the information technology market
- A high achiever with a strong quality focus
- A diligent manner and attention to detail when completing tasks
- Able to demonstrate good listening skills, with ability to retain information and take direction
- Able to demonstrate good verbal and written communications skills
- Able to operate in a confident and effective manner when dealing with key stakeholders
- A good level of experience (or training) in the use of customer management software (commonly known as CRM) to track and administer business activity (preferred)
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Break out area – ping pong table & Pool table
- Downstairs Gym
- Personal Training space
- Great courtyard area for lunch
our employee benefits
- The “My Wellness Partnership” with a health practitioner (great discounts across physio, pilates, exercise therapy and prescription, massage to name a few).
- Salary sacrifice (laptop, mobile, superannuation, anything else otherwise deductible)
- Gym membership subsidy (the gym is just downstairs from our office…)
- Weekly group fitness classes run by a Personal Trainer
- Phone bill subsidy
- Anniversary gifts
- Birthday – DAY OFF!
- Team performance incentives
- Full stack of mobile technology
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Values Recognition Programme
- Professional development plan