Client Account Director – Sydney
Technology People Group is a well-established specialist IT recruitment firm, with a national presence, with Head Office in Sydney CBD. Our diverse clients range from ASX Top 50 organisations to the tech industry’s most promising digital start-ups.
Our vision is simple – to set new standards in search for digital talent, and we continue to evolve alongside the technology industry to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients’ success.
At the heart of realising this vision, is our people. Our most important asset.
As a business, we understand for you to grow and be successful, it is integral to be surrounded and supported by inspirational management and colleagues. Hiring the best talent in the business is our biggest focus, and our team is considered family, where all interactions are based on a level of trust and camaraderie.
As part of our clear growth aspirations, we are seeking an experienced Client Account Director with a strong Account Management and Business Development background. Someone who has demonstrable experience acquiring new accounts as well as growing established ones.
This is a client-facing role, with a focus on relationship management and business development, with the support of a mature research/delivery and leadership team to ensure your success.
This role forms part of the senior leadership team and is a significant contributor to the overall success of the business.
what will you do?
development of new client opportunities
Take a proactive approach to business development within both new and existing clients, targeting acquisition of new business opportunities and leverage of services.
management of existing client accounts and key contacts
Take a proactive approach to business development activity within existing client accounts, requiring regular meetings with existing contacts, and focusing on account demand planning.
As the primary client contact, you will provide oversight to all delivery activity for roles within those accounts managed by you and / or those of capability that falls within your accounts. This includes responsibility for the quality of service and client satisfaction.
what are we looking for?
- A proven track record as a high achiever, consistent in expanding major accounts, specifically within information technology
- Extensive understanding of the end to end recruitment processes, and best practice sourcing principles
- Strong business development skills; can demonstrate where you have actively targeted and secured new business opportunities, as well as grown existing accounts
- A strong network of customers and contacts, preferably of a senior nature
- Experienced in mentoring junior consultants and rookies
- An appreciation for profit and loss (P&L’s)
- Extensive experience in responding to tenders, and presenting to customers on business capability; specifically, technology-related solutions and capability
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Break out area – ping pong table & Pool table
- Downstairs Gym
- Personal Training space
- Great courtyard area for lunch
our employee benefits
- The “My Wellness Partnership” with a health practitioner (great discounts across physio, pilates, exercise therapy and prescription, massage to name a few).
- Salary sacrifice (laptop, mobile, superannuation, anything else otherwise deductible)
- Gym membership subsidy (the gym is just downstairs from our office…)
- Weekly group fitness classes run by a Personal Trainer
- Phone bill subsidy
- Anniversary gifts
- Birthday – DAY OFF!
- Team performance incentives
- Full stack of mobile technology
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Values Recognition Programme
- Professional development plan