Our customer is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a HR System Replacement project. We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with end-to-end project experience, as they are in initial discovery phase. So there is more importance around end-to-end and core business analysis expertise than specific HR system experience.
To be secure this role you will need to be an excellent all round Senior Business Analyst with superior communication skills.
Of most importance is a high caliber candidate who has experience of projects from discovery phase, so will have been involved in impact assessment, gap analysis, fact finding, RFP selection and so on. Key skills required as below:
- a)Business Requirements Documentation (Business Needs Statement)
- b)Business Analysis Plan
- c)RTM – Requirements Traceability Matrix
- d)Current & Future State Process Mapping
- e)Process re-engineering – examples
- f)Vendor Evaluation, putting together RFP
- g)Business Impact Assessment
- h)Business Handover Plan
This would suit a Senior Business Analyst who can slot into any project seamlessly and excel. It would also help if you are immediately available!
To be considered, please apply with your updated CV in Word format.