Exciting Cloud migration project within an Australian Stock Exchange top 50 company are looking for a API Engineer.
This prestigious and well known organisation are looking to bring part of their infrastructure back inhouse from an external vendor and move it onto AWS.
As the API Engineer your role will involve:
– Designing, implementing, deploying and maintaining API’s built using AWS technologies, Lambda, API Gateway, EC2 or ECS.
– Providing guidance on the best way to achieve business outcomes using the AWS toolbox.
– Design the architecture and implementation for API’s in AWS.
– Create the cloud-formation templates to build them out.
– Build pipelines to automate the deployment, automated tests, creation, teardown and updates.
We’d like to hear from API Engineers with the following experience:
– API Development
For further information – please send your CV to [email protected]